Health protocols for in person worship at the church of St. Anne during COVID-19 Pandemic 7/5/20:
1.Please stay home if you are in an “at risk” people group – attend virtual services.
2.If you do not feel well or are sick, please stay home – attend virtual services.
3.If you have been tested for or have COVID-19, please inform Fr. James in full pastoral confidentiality so that you can receive prayer. Quarantine yourself appropriately and help others avoid contracting the virus.
4.Utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which makes you feel safe and more especially makes others feel safe and comfortable.
Wear a face mask or other face covering.
Avoid physical contact and touching others.
5.Maintain 6-foot minimum physical distancing.
6.Wash hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer.
7.Be hopeful and positive. We are getting closer to wining the battle against this virus every day.
8.Our help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth.
Please don't forget:
We are in a situation with the Coronavirus that is unprecedented to any other time in our life and it is so important that we keep St. Anne’s in our thoughts and you remain vigilant to continue to give your pledge and donations that are so vital to keep up with our Church operating budget.
Please send your donation to the Church of Saint Anne Attn: Treasurer.
Church of Saint Anne
401 North Cherry Street
Morrison, IL 61270Type your paragraph here.
December Calendar with rota
The Episcopal Church of St. Anne
* Bishop Lee announced Wednesday November 11 that all in-person worship has been suspended in the Diocese of Chicago starting Monday November 16 for at least 3 weeks in congregations outside Chicago. Here at St. Anne's this will take us to Monday December 7. Please stay tuned for further announcements as they become available. Calendar corrections appear listed below but not on the calendar itself.
* November was Stewardship month at St. Anne's, but pledges can be made at any time - sooner is better than later and helps our treasurer prepare a budget for 2021 in good time. Please mail your pledges to our treasurer with the self addressed and stamped envelope provided.
* During Illinois' phase 4 "revitalization" stage from the Coronavirus pandemic we will offer in-person Holy Eucharist Rite II on Sunday mornings at 9:00am and Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm. Please note in-person services have been suspended from November 16 through December 7. Virtual services will continue to be broadcast and recordings made available for those who live at a distance, are not well, or at risk. Sunday Virtual Mass will be live streamed at 10:30am and Wednesday Virtual Mass at 6:30pm.
* If you are interested in attending St. Anne's virtual services please contact Fr. James at: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will add you to the email invite from GoToMeeting. Youtube video recordings can be viewed at any time - see link on schedule page.
* Please note than when in-person worship resumes you must also contact Fr. James prior to attending. Seating is available by reservation only to comply with pandemic response health restrictions. Please see the health protocol below.
Sunday November 29th - The First Sunday of Advent will be celebrated with Virtual Mass from the rectory at 10:30am. Happy New Church Year to our parish family!
Wednesday December 2nd - We will celebrate the Feast Day of St. Andrew the Apostle (transferred from Nov. 30) with Virtual Mass from the Rectory at 5:30pm.
Sunday December 6th - The 2nd Sunday of Advent will be celebrated with a virtual Mass from the rectory at 10:30am.
Wednesday December 9th - We will celebrate the Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (transferred from the 8th) with in-person Mass at 5:30pm and virtual Mass from the Rectory at 6:30pm, subject to current health protocols.
Saturday December 12th - The Election of the 13th Bishop of Chicago will take place with lay and clergy delegates of the diocese attending virtually. Our delegates at St. Anne's include Fr. James Brzezinski, Nancy Brzezinski, Marc Adami, JaneAnn Ardapple, and alternate Chick West. Please keep them and all of our diocese in your prayers. Check out the candidates on the diocesan website and let your feelings be known.
Sunday December 13th - The 3rd Sunday of Advent also known as Gaudete (Rose) Sunday will be celebrated with in-person Mass at 9:00am and a virtual Mass from the rectory at 10:30am, subject to current health protocols.
Wednesday December 16th - We will celebrate the Feast of St. Thomas the Apostle (transferred from the 21st) with virtual Mass from the Rectory at 5:30pm. Please note that there will be no in-person service. The vestry of St. Anne's will meet virtually after Mass convening at 6:45pm. As all vestry meetings are open to members, you may request an invite from Fr. James if you would like to listen in.
Sunday December 20th - The 4th Sunday of Advent will be celebrated with in-person Mass at 9:00am and a virtual Mass from the rectory at 10:30am.
Wednesday December 23rd - We will celebrate an Advent Feria with in-person Mass only at 5:30pm, subject to current health protocols.
Thursday December 24th - We will celebrate the Eve of the Nativity with in-person Mass (no incense) at 4:15pm, in-person Solemn High Mass at 5:30pm and a pre-recorded Christmas Mass on-line.
Friday December 25th - The Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ will be celebrated at St. Anne's with in-person Mass of Christmas Day at 9:00am, subject to current health protocols.
Sunday December 27th - The First Sunday after Christmas Day will be celebrated with in-person Mass at 9:00am and virtual Mass from the rectory at 10:30am.
Wednesday December 30th - We will celebrate the Holy Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ (transferred from the 1st) with in-person Mass at 5:30pm and virtual Mass from the Rectory at 6:30pm, subject to current health protocols.